Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello Internet!

Hello! This is my glorious blog and I'm super excited to begin blogging! I'm mostly going to post my thoughts, my rants, events, experiences, and good ol' stuff like that. So, how about getting to know me better, 'cause my About page is pretty vague. I am Emily. I live in a small town in Pennsylvania, which is in the USA for those of you who don't know (I'm assuming that if you didn't know, you live in a foreign country). I think my main hobby would have to be acting. I love it so much and I hope to work in Film when I get a job. Just this past Sunday I was an extra in a movie! It was my first time on a set, and it was awesome! I was a zombie walking down a very grassy hill, which lead to quiet a few scratches from the hidden sticker bushes. Other than that, I tend to be very nerdy, and yes, I admit that. I love reading big books, playing video games, modding those video games, and a few things I'm less open about, like role-playing and watching anime. And I just told the entire internet, so I have to be open about it now! Anyways, please feel free to leave a comment, ask some questions and all that jazz, 'cause I'm thinking of doing a Q&A for a future post. Send me a message, and stay awesome!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment